Sunday 4 October 2015

Melbourne Art Festival and Garden


















I must admit that ever since I have started Instagram, I feel a bit lazy to blog. Don't get me wrong, I still enjoy blogging, but it does take a lot more time and time is so precious to me as every little bit I get I like to spent my time creating rather than spending on computer. I am aware of the importance of social media but without my work I have nothing to say. So hope you understand and am sure you lot are the same like me.

Anyway here I am with rather late post on the Melbourne Arts Festival photographs and rest you can see that I have also being very busy in my garden. Garden is looking good still and very productive one too. A good news I received other day that I have finally got my plot. So, next year I will be growing more and will be able to share with you some allotment news too. For a long time I have been dreaming of a land and couldn't believe it when I got it.

So my dear readers, I hope you have a good end to your weekend too xox